Headquartered in Rockford, IL, Kaney Aerospace is a veteran-owned global leader in laboratory architecture and operation, large-scale systems integration test, test equipment design and manufacture, aircraft system integration/certification, FAA-licensed repair, and engineering services
The Kaney Group includes:
- Kaney Aerospace, Inc.
- Kaney Aerospace Repair Station, LLC (KARS) – FAA Part 145 Licensed
- Ardekin Precision, LLC
- Kaney Aviation Properties, LLC
- Kaney Capital, LLC
The Kaney Group is a collection of complementary companies with the passion to truly be unique in today’s aerospace market by delivering solutions of the highest quality at unparalleled velocity.
Kaney Aerospace’s office and manufacturing center are located at 1321 Capital Drive in Rockford, Illinois. Additionally, we have facilities at the Chicago Rockford International Airport. These locations provide:
- Convenient shipment of customer parts and products
- A large, centrally-located manufacturing base
- No noise restrictions due to being based on an operating airport.
Global Provider of Aerospace Solutions
Kaney Aerospace has deployed teams across the USA and the UK, and is recognized globally for excellence.